We have a new puppy and his name is Rocky. He’s adorable! I really wasn’t planning on being a dog owner so soon but his demeanor won me over. He was so calm and cool. When I held him I just knew that he would be a perfect match for our family.
My son had been asking me for a dog for about a couple of years now, and my hubby also wanted a dog. My biggest concern was that I didn’t want to be the only one cleaning up after the puppy. Having a puppy requires everyone’s help, from the biggest to the smallest.
Well he is here and he was a cool and calm kind of puppy but now he’s bitting my hands when he plays. I do not like that 😦
My husband and I are looking at training videos on youtube about the playing and bitting issue with our puppy. Please feel free to give me and my husband some pointers on how to get our little “smookie smook” to not bite us while we’re playing with him 🙂
- Our new puppy! (jennifermaesenphotography.wordpress.com)
- Meet Tigger, newest family member (aworldcreated.wordpress.com)
- Looking after a new puppy: things to do and habits to avoid (thepuppytails.com)
- Puppy! (deedollphotos.wordpress.com)
- Newest Member of the Family (akordian.wordpress.com)
- New Puppy In The House! (pupperton.wordpress.com)
- Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile and Puppy Toddlerhood (gingerournewdog.wordpress.com)